Accessibility Statement for Torrance Bakery
This is an accessibility statement from Torrance Bakery.
Measures to support accessibility
Torrance Bakery takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Torrance Bakery:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Torrance Bakery is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Torrance Bakery. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers at Torrance Bakery:
- Phone: (310) 320-2722
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was created on 30 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.